- When you cast the deciding vote for ObamaCare, did you believe that people would lose their plans?
- Did you read the ObamaCare bill before you voted for it?
- Did President Obama mislead you about whether people could keep their insurance?
- Did you foresee that many people would be shifted from full-time work to part-time work as a result of ObamaCare?
- Did you ever demand an oversight hearing on the progress of the ObamaCare rollout?
- Did you expect millions of Americans to have their insurance canceled?
- Did you ever demand assurances that HealthCare.gov would be fully tested and secure from cyber-attacks?
- Did you understand some people would be dropped from coverage and find their only option to be more expensive insurance with poorer coverage?
- Did you expect millions more to have their insurance canceled than to have purchased insurance?
And the ultimate question:
- If you knew then what you know now, would you have voted for ObamaCare?
via Washington Post