On top of last week’s New York Times story that Democrats “were getting nervous that they could pay a political price if the rollout of the law was messy or if premiums went up significantly”, now The Hill has a similar story.
- “Anxious Democrats fear a botched implementation of ObamaCare” …
- Obama acknowledged “glitches and bumps” … some congressional Democrats fear much worse.
- the administration “conceded that some people’s premiums will rise”
- questions about whether employers will drop insurance coverage
- worries that some full-time employees will be forced to part-time status
ObamaCare remains unpopular in polls.
– – – – – – – – – –
I wrote this back in May but apparently forgot to click the Publish button. Still true now so I figure I might as well publish it. Let’s make sure the Democrats do pay a political price.