Obama’s “I know nothing” about the scandals in his administration might also apply to ObamaCare.
Investors Business Daily wonders “Is Obama just dangerously misinformed about ObamaCare? Or is he willfully misleading the country?”
- The Congressional Budget Office expects 7 million workers — and possibly as many as 20 million — will lose their employer coverage because of ObamaCare.
- The Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services said millions of seniors will get dumped from their private Medicare Advantage plans by 2017 thanks to sharp payment cuts required by the law.
- small businesses now providing coverage face huge rate hikes thanks to ObamaCare’s many market regulations and benefit mandates.
- ObamaCare’s high-risk pools have been a disaster, attracting a third as many people as predicted while costing far more than the administration budgeted.
- Obama’s own health care number crunchers say ObamaCare will force national health spending up 7.4% in 2014, and add billions in costs over the next decade. The Congressional Budget Office says it will add massively to federal health spending.