“Wow, what can go wrong here? Let me assess this based on my  years of experience in this industry.”
- The federal government is going to build 50 exchanges, using a data hub that doesn’t exist physically
- Each of the 50 states have different eligibility rules
- The thousands of pages of bureaucratic rules that will drive requirements haven’t been completed yet
- the convoluted federal procurement rules for hardware and software have to be adhered to
- the people hired must meet the Equal Opportunity criteria
- all GUIs must be handicapped usable
- Oh, did I mention this will be done by next year?