Here is what Obama’s first four years have brought:
- 47.7 million Americans on food stamps, up more than 50% from four years ago.
- More than a million public school students in the United States are homeless.
- Median household income in the U.S. has fallen for four consecutive years.
- The percentage of working age Americans with a job has been under 59 percent for 39 months in a row.
- The United States has fallen in the global economic competitiveness rankings for four years in a row.
- Only 24.6 percent of all jobs in the United States are good jobs.
- Nearly 500,000 federal employees now make at least $100,000 a year.